We went to the Fair. Maddy loved the horses.
She kept saying "Nay, Nay, Nay."
Waiving to the camera.
My friend's husband made this sculpture out of
butter. I guess they melt it down and reuse it
to make a new on each year.
Maddy was so tired after the Fair she wanted
to read her book. I was laughing so hard she
had it upside down, but didn't seem to mind!
We had to take this picture. We love the way
she sleeps with her bum in the air.
We went to Angie's house before the Huskie vs
BYU game. Maddy loved George's rope swing
in their backyard.
Everyone getting pumped up for the big game!
Maddy and I flew up to see Grandma Nyalene
in Seattle. She had fun on the airplane
and made lots of friends!
Maddy giving me a "cheese" smile down
by the pond at Grandma Nyalene's house.
We took a trip to downtown Seattle with
Grandma Nyalene to see Pike's
Place Market.
The guys behind the counter pulled on that
black fish to our left and scarred us
pretty good!
It was so fun the watch them throw the fish!
We had to sit and take a picture on the famous pig.
We walked down to the pier to look at
the water. This was the first time
Maddy had seen the Ocean. She loved
hanging out with Grandma.
Grandma was trying to get Maddy
to smile!
Maddy was tired at the end of our trip.
I love this picture with Seattle in the
background.
We went to visit Bryan, Amy, Kayla, Ashley,
& Mya. Maddy loved being around
all the girls!
We also went to see Cousin Dana and Tyler and their two kids.
She is so cute! I can't get over her toothy grin on the plane!
ReplyDelete